My therapist asked me to create something “motivating” so I made these.
I really love these, and I reblog them every single time. Some of you don’t realize how easy it’s to forget to do some of those stuff or how hard they can be some days.
now i feel like ive actually accomplished something today thank u ily
I only did like three of these today…
public apologies (2014)
1) i am sorry my kindness became cruelty
2) i am sorry you lived your life like an apology
3) i am sorry i always ate take away instead of your tender home cooked meals
4) i am sorry i didn’t know the different between selfishness & self preservation
5) i am sorry i called out your brother’s name when we were having sex
6) i am sorry i promised you gentle realism
7) i am sorry i never learnt to pronounce your name properly
8) i am sorry i shoplifted every gift i have ever given to a friend
9) i am sorry i saw your suffering as something beautiful
10) i am sorry that i don’t wake up when you begin sobbing at 3am
11) i am sorry for comparing ever kiss to the taste of pork
12) i am sorry for only coming up with 3 reasons to keep respiring
13) i am sorry for equating ever relationship with a lobotomy
14) i am sorry i never picked up my mobile even though my dad called me 43 times on his birthday
15) i am sorry for liking faces with a black eye & hands with raw knuckles
16) i am sorry
~~~(Concept: wearable performance art)::::
Hand embroidered white jumper with black string depicting the concept of a performative and externalised state of being apologetic. Instead of repressing or harbouring feelings of guilt, desire, perversion, etc, the wearer can publicly display their affective state and past events which may hold conflict or trigger tension. Furthermore, historical artefacts which are both intimate and personal are made even more vulnerable by this act of wearing it as an everyday and integrated piece of clothing, challenging the notion of a sacred and internalised state of suffering and remorse. The anecdotal and narrative nature of the sentences also serves to conjure a more personalised and relatable form by evoking a standard post-pubescent mood. Ultimately the wearer can confront and be confronted by their own clothing.
NO. NO. I AM TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS OLD AND I AM CRYING BECAUSE I CAN STILL HEAR THE EXACT WAY SHADOW SAYS “PETER” AS HE COMES OUT OF THE FUCKING WOODS DON’T LOOK AT MEEEE
stab me in the heart why don’t you
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT.
"how is that racist?"- white proverb
if ever ur having a bad day remember this is how sloths poop